4 more scenes done for film. A lot of these were really small, and only took a day. But they have a bit of lighting to composite for.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
I showed a few compositing tests for these scenes a little while back. Now they are fully completed! I decided 1 still each wouldn't be enough to show off all the lighting changes so I made this handy dandy chart to match the colour script panels I used to design the effects.
Spoilers: The frog doesn't make it... but he was already dead to begin with.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
I'm almost finished rough animating the reanimation scenes. Which meant I had to finalize my frogs design today. So new model sheet!
As well I've already finalized two of my graveyard scenes. Here are some stills of finished film. Complete with 2-tone, cast shadows, rain drops, and tears!