Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Extra goodies

On top of designing for group film, I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for my action analysis. I've been boarding out a lot of ideas, but nothing is really singing to me yet.

I wanted to do a little piece about an eager scout at first. I didn't want the design of the kid to be generic, so I thought about how people I knew would look as kids. Then I just decided to design me and some of the guys as cub scouts for the lol.


This one's a troll, I wanted to be a frog farmer.

Another design for the troll. Basically the premise was he finds a turtle snapping at his frogs, and hits it all the way to Timbuktu with a log/club.


And I did spend the time to think about how I want to resculpt my orangutan. I haven't started it yet, but the schematics exist.

No comments: