Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

characters


So today's post is all about characters I'm working on. The first 2 drawings are 2 of the 3 characters I'll be using in what I hope to attempt at least a leica reel of an animation short.

This first one is scarfers. who is the little pet of the guy below. He is a furried dragon, which only makes sense in my mind. Essentially the story is in the future, but the characters are supposed to have a medieval touch to them. I know the painting is bad, I did it really quickly, and the drawing/character design of scarfers will probably change by tomorrow, considering how much I changed it today. (why so much purple Kevin???) But at least he's cute. Oh and he's shoulder perching size for your interest.



The second drawings are keyframes I did of Djonar head looking upward. I had wanted to use toonboom for tweening thinking it could do something awesome. I was greatly let down, which is why I doubt I can fully finish my short for the end of this year.

Lastly my character pose sheet. I'm probably gonna story board out that short as my next step, if anything cool comes out of it, I'll drop it up.

No comments: